Discover Argyle & Andersonville, two of Chicago’s best neighborhoods, on one Chicago food tour! Enjoy foods from Vietnam, the Middle East, and Sweden.
- Private Tour All Ages Welcome Minimum 6 Guests
Private Chicago Food Tours!
Our happy clients include corporate meetings, gourmet clubs, active senior groups, family reunions, and community fundraisers. Whether it is a members-only tour or a custom event with our partners, we want to make you a hero to your group!
- Book a private date for either our Global Street Foods or Saigon to Stockholm tours.
- Reconfigure a tour to meet your specific group’s needs.
- Arrange a wine tasting with a short tour and group dinner.
- Sponsor a fundraising tour and we’ll donate 20% back to your organization.
- Arrange a longer, more in-depth tour for a small group.
Use our popular menu or we’ll help you create your own.
Wine, beer, or cocktail pairings available.
We can help with VIP guests and gift bags.
We can arrange photography to capture your experience.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- For corporate and larger group events, give us 2 weeks’ notice and we can set up a tasting tour to meet your time, activity level, and budget.
- If you’re the adventurous type, we’ll take your group of 6 or more on an extended version of one of our neighborhood tours, taking the time to stop at food markets and galleries and allowing you to explore the area to its fullest.
- We will work with you on transportation, gift bags, and photography services if needed.
- Please fill out the tour request form below with your details and we will be in touch to answer any questions you may have and to plan your custom tour!