Discover Argyle & Andersonville, two of Chicago’s best neighborhoods, on one Chicago food tour! Enjoy foods from Vietnam, the Middle East, and Sweden.
GLOBAL STREET FOODS OF UPTOWN
TASTE YOUR WAY AROUND THE WORLD ON THIS CHICAGO FOOD TOUR WITH 6 FLAVOR-PACKED, AUTHENTIC DISHES FROM FAMILY-OWNED RESTAURANTS
- From :
- $ 75
Go beyond deep dish pizza and explore the diverse flavors brought by today’s immigrants in one of Chicago’s most storied neighborhoods. Immerse yourself in the rich history and palatial architecture of the city’s prohibition nightlife hub while savoring a variety of delectable cuisines.
Taste your away around the world with 6 flavor-packed, authentic dishes from family owned restaurants:
- Venezuelan Arepas
- Chinese Bao Pork Buns or Rice Cakes
- Vietnamese Leaf Sausages or Tofu Spring Rolls
- East African Sambussas
- Mexican Birria Goat Tacos or Cheese Quesadillas
- Thai Sticky Rice with Mango
What to Expect
- Nourish your senses as well as your body. The generous tasting menu will fuel you for a fun night on the town. Choose from the Omnivore or Vegetarian menu.*
- Experience The Roots of Argyle a fascinating collection of immigration stories from the early 1900s to today.
- Discover Chicago’s most legendary concert halls and movie palaces, The Aragon Ballroom, The Riveria Theatre, The Uptown Theatre and The Green Mill as you trace the history from Big Band, to Jazz, to Rock and Roll.
- Feast your eyes on a trove of murals and street art.
*We try to accommodate special diets. You will have the opportunity to communicate your needs at booking. As we aim for an authentic food experience, however, we’re sorry but we cannot accommodate vegan diets.
Duration and Distance
2.5 Hours, 1 mile walking